Recipe by : Josna Ajai
Cooked cauliflower rice – 2 cup
Egg – 2 nos
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Light soy sauce – 1 tbsp
Chopped green chillies – 2 nos
Chopped garlic – 1 tbsp
Chopped onion – 2 tbsp
Chopped yellow,red and
green capsicum – 2 tbsp
Chopped cabbage – 3 tbsp
Chopped carrot – 2 tbsp
(Use it according to your need)
Chopped Spring Onion stem – 2 tbsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
• Beat Eggs with 1/4 teaspoon Salt and 1/4 teaspoon Pepper powder and keep it aside.
• Heat Olive Oil in a pan and keep the flame low and add chopped Garlic and saute it for a minute.
• Then add Onion and Green Chillies and saute it for a minute.
• Add Carrot to this and saute it for a minute.
• Then add Capsicums and Cabbage and stir it for a minute.
• Add 1 teaspoon Salt and mix it with the vegetables.
• Keep all vegetables in one corner of the pan and pour the beated Eggs into the pan and cook it 2 or 3 minutes and make it scramble.
• Mix the Scrambled Egg with vegetables.
• Add Spring Onion stems and mix everything well.
• Then add 1 teaspoon of pepper powder and mix well.
• Then add Cauliflower Rice and mix with the vegetables.
• Add Vinegar and Soya Sauce and mix everything well.
• Add salt as required and mix well.
• Finally add some spring onion and turn off the flame and serve it hot.
Our recipe Collections
Stay tuned and receive updates
The best way to experience our wide collection of recipes is to visit the website blog.. Follow our recipes and prepare the most enticing food to satisfy your palate.
I have passion for food and cooking from childhood onwards..I like to experimentry something new recipes every now and then. Iam also passionate that everyone should know how to cook well . Same time, pass that love and passion to the people.
JOFIN T T
follow our recipes
Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on kerala foodie website. Discover healthy and delicious recipes,food you love…
Add a Comment