- Fresh riped Jackfruit 15 no flesh
- Milk 2 cup
- Banana 1 no
- Vanilla Ice cream 1/2scoop
- Honey 1 tsp
- Ice cubes as rrquired
- Suagr 1/2 cup
- Crushed Cashew nuts 1 tsp
- Boil Sugar and Milk in an saucepan.
- Stire well until sugar has fully dissolveed
- Once it boiled,remove from the flame and let it keep cool for some time.
- Pour the cooled milk into belnder
- Add jackfruit flesh , banana,ice cubes,honey , vanilla icream and blend well untill make like smooth paste.
- Pour into desired serving glass or jar.
- Garnish with crushed Cashew nuts and honey on top.
Add a Comment