Recipe by : Josna Ajai
1.Onion – 1 (small sized)
2.Carrot – 1 ( medium sized)
3.Potato – 1 (big sized)
4.Beans – 10 to 12 nos
Make the vegetables into small pieces.( you can use any vegetable that is available.)
5.Green peas – 1/4 cup
6.Sweet corn – 1/4 cup
9.Warm water – 2 to 3 cup
10.Sugar – 1/2 cup
11.Salt as per taste.
12.Curd 2 to 3 tbsp
For Making the masala Paste
1.Grated coconut – 4 tbsp
2.Onion -1/4 portion
3.Green chillies – 1 or 2
4.Ginger – A small piece
5.Garlic – 1 clove
6.Cashew nuts – 7 nos
7.Cardamom – 1
8.Cinnamon – 1 small piece
9.Fennel seeds – 1/4 tsp
10.Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
11.Coriander Powder- 1/2 tsp
12.Curry leaves – 5 to 6 no
13.Water – 3 to 4 tbsp
Blend everything and make a fine paste.
• Clean and Wash all vegetables and cut everything into small pieces.
• Put these small vegetable pieces in a pressure cooker and add 1 teaspoon salt, ½ cup Water and some Curry Leaves and mix well together.
• Close the cooker with lid and cook it until 1 whistle.
• Turn off the flame and keep pressure cooker aside to release pressure completely.
• Then open the cooker after releasing the pressure completely and mix well once.
• Add Ground Paste into this along with 2 cups Water and mix well.
• Add Salt to taste if required and boil it in medium flame.
• Put Curd in a bowl and mash it well until smooth by using a spoon and add into the curry and turn down the flame and mix well.
• You can add warm Water if need and add Coriander leaves and Curry leaves and mix well.
• Add ½ teaspoon Salt to balance taste and mix well and turn off the flame and enjoy with zero oil recipe.
Our recipe Collections
Stay tuned and receive updates
The best way to experience our wide collection of recipes is to visit the website blog.. Follow our recipes and prepare the most enticing food to satisfy your palate.
I have passion for food and cooking from childhood onwards..I like to experimentry something new recipes every now and then. Iam also passionate that everyone should know how to cook well . Same time, pass that love and passion to the people.
JOFIN T T
follow our recipes
Subscribe Recipes via Email
Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on kerala foodie website. Discover healthy and delicious recipes,food you love…