Recipe by: Josna Ajai
1.fusli /any kind of pasta-1 1/2 cup
2.Boiled sweet corn -3 tsp
3.Boiled green peas -3 tsp
4.Chopped carrots -4 tsp
5.Chopped capsicum -4 tsp
6.Chopped onion -1 nos(small).
7.Chopped ginger -1 tsp
8.Chopped garlic -1 tsp
9.Tomato puree -1 cup
10.Tomato ketchup -1 tbspn
11.Red chilli powder -1 tsp
12.Turmeric powder -1/2 tsp
13.Garam masala -1/2 tsp
14.Oregano -1/4 tsp(optional).
15.Salt to taste
17.Grated cheesse (optional)
How to cook pasta
- Boil the water in a large pot and put enough salt to water.
- Add few drops of olive oil to water it helps pasta to won’t get stick together.
- Add pasta to the boiing water and make a gentle stir.
- Just Stir pasta interval of times.
- Once pasta get cooked , strain from water .The pasta should be Al Dante it means pasta should have little more bite to it
- Sprinkle little olive oil and mix the pasta gently . Keep it aside .
Cooking of masala pasta
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan
- add chopped ginger and garlic and saute it
- add onion and saute til it soften.
- Add tomato puree and 3-4 minutes cook it till tomto raw taste goes out.
- Then add all the masalas,saute till all the spices fully cooked. Followed by add tomato ketchup ,salt and oragneo . saute it for while.
- Now add all veggies saute it for 1 min.
- Add 1/4 cup of hot water and cook it for 1 minute.
- Add pasta and mix it with the veggies.Cook it for 2-3 minutes in medium flame.Add salt if required. Sauce should be nicely caughted with pasta.
- finely finsh pasta with some grated Parmesan cheese and serve it hot